What's new
What's new

How To Run a Lathe 55th Edition

Thanks very much for taking the time to scan the 55th edition.

I need a high-resolution image of Figure 249 on page 84. Do you have one?

If so, I'd very much appreciate seeing it.

I have been looking for hours, but no joy.

Many thanks!

Jon

Thanks very much for taking the time to scan the 55th edition.

I need a high-resolution image of Figure 249 on page 84. Do you have one?

If so, I'd very much appreciate seeing it.

I have been looking for hours, but no joy.

Many thanks!

Jon

I scanned this from my copy of the 42nd edition.

fig 249.jpg

I have an edition 56 which I acquired about 50 years ago.I can photograph individual pages if needed,but dont have the ability to get it scanned.

How bad do you want it? Grizzly has reprinted it about $16 + shipping part no SBCE3450.

Much appreciation for the scans!
Anyone have a higher resolution scan of page 126, part two? I am trying to get an accurate read of the dimensions under "Compound Rest Top".
Thanks

South Bend put out a sheet with all the Compound Rest dimension {not the one ib HTRAL} I have that sheet, but it is out on the web somewhere.
I will see if I can find my copy..

How bad do you want it? Grizzly has reprinted it about $16 + shipping part no SBCE3450.

Does anyone have a repro copy from Grizzly? Is it good quality? I could use a little bedside reading material but nothing bothers me more than a poor quality print.

Does anyone have a repro copy from Grizzly? Is it good quality? I could use a little bedside reading material but nothing bothers me more than a poor quality print.

I would go to ebay and bid on a original copy lightly used..Two on there now with make a offer...

I bought my son in law a grizzly copy for Christmas a year ago, it was fine. The outer cover was not as good as the originals but the inside pages were fine.

Back