What's new
What's new

Craigs list - pretty good deal S B Lathe

That's only about 300 miles away from me, but I just don't have any way to get another lathe into the shop and still be able to close the door.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a 12" Logan on cl for $500. I called the seller and told him I would take it and arranged to pick it up the next day. Couple of hours later the guy calls me up and said he sold it to somebody that called and offered a few dollars more.

Some guys word don't mean much anymore...on the bright side he probably lied about the condition and saved me some headaches by selling to the other guy.

I bet that South Bend has already found a new home.

A couple of weeks ago I saw a 12" Logan on cl for $500. I called the seller and told him I would take it and arranged to pick it up the next day. Couple of hours later the guy calls me up and said he sold it to somebody that called and offered a few dollars more.

Some guys word don't mean much anymore...on the bright side he probably lied about the condition and saved me some headaches by selling to the other guy.

I bet that South Bend has already found a new home.

Really can't blame the guy, when I was selling things off at fire sale prices before I moved, half the people who set a time to show up never did and never even called to say they weren't coming. I on the other hand will even call someone if I am running 10 minutes late.

Back