What's new
What's new

Looking for a metal fabbed cabinet made by Southbend for a 54" heavy 10"

360 DEGREES

Plastic
Tis cabinet I seek is the cabinet that in all four corners of the foot print is supported at the base. No tubes.
also is there any good bed grinding gear heads that do southbend beds? If you can inform me with positive information i sure would appreciate the information. I live in Lubback Texas and can be reached at 806-745-1403 or my email ay [email protected]
Best regards, Clay

Hi there, you might try Joe at plazamachinery.com ,I believe he did advertise some not too long ago,unfortunately could be prohibitive to ship to Texas. Jim

Are you talking about tghe late joe???

I heard joe passed with his bout of the big c I don't know if someone took over his inventory. never could call him difficult to buy from God rest his soul.

I heard joe passed with his bout of the big c I don't know if someone took over his inventory. never could call him difficult to buy from God rest his soul.

I believe you could be wrong, possibly wrong Joe. That would have had to happen in the past week, I just dealt with him recently and he didn't mention anything. His dog died in the last year or two (Mugsy, pictured on his web page), but I think/hope Joe is ok.

At least I hope your wrong...

Cheers,
Alan

Back