What's new
What's new

NEED high resolution photo of "Belt Tension Adjustment" for heavy 10...

LoveAluminum

Aluminum
If you have a heavy 10, on the inside of the left door is a Belt Tension Adjustment sheet. I am wanting to get a high resolution picture I can print out and put in mine. Yours would have to be pretty nice though. I will make it available to all to access.

Your help greatly appreciated...

This is the piece:

IMG_1696_zps9a371e1b.jpg

Bill

I made a copy of mine before I did my restoration years ago. At this point I don't remember how I acquired the image (not sure if I took a pic or scanned it).

In any case, it's been cleaned up in photoshop (gimp actually).

Should suffice nicely. Image is a 600dpi bitmap.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57854339/belt-label.tif

Anyone is free to host it on a public site.

FWIW, I could make a pdf out of it easily enough, but that will compress image.

Ken

Ken,

This will serve me just fine, and I thank you for your assistance. I think many will benefit from this.

Regards,

Bill~

I made a copy of mine before I did my restoration years ago. At this point I don't remember how I acquired the image (not sure if I took a pic or scanned it).

In any case, it's been cleaned up in photoshop (gimp actually).

Should suffice nicely. Image is a 600dpi bitmap.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/57854339/belt-label.tif

Anyone is free to host it on a public site.

FWIW, I could make a pdf out of it easily enough, but that will compress image.

Ken

Just fyi, my sheet was not anywhere near pristine. Here's what it looked like before I cleaned up the image...

Ken

Just fyi, my sheet was not anywhere near pristine. Here's what it looked like before I cleaned up the image...

Ken

Hi Ken,
Is your photo of the Heavy 10 Belt Tensioning Sheet still available ?
The Dropbox link seems to be broken and the Photobucket link is not working either.
Thanks,
Jim

I am new to this forum and noticed you had a cleaned up tension label. could I get a copy of one and what would it cost? I have a 1940's South Bend 10 that my brother gave me. I want to go through it before I start using it. Thanks ahead of time for any help, Jerry

Back