What's new
What's new

O.T. $.99 sales for my novels.

garyphansen

Titanium
I have written three novels. Survival at Starvation Lake, Lost at Starvation Lake, and Mission: Starvation Lake. They are a series but they are each stand alone novels and do not need to be read in order. Thomas Nelson never puts the first one on sale but the Kindle version of the second one Lost at Starvation Lake is on sale for $.99 on Amazon right now. The third one Mission Starvation Lake will be on sale for $.99 on the 23th for a few days. It takes place in Papua New Guinea and has a South Bend Lathe in it. The first two take place in northern Canada.

The Kindle version of Mission: Starvation Lake is on sale for $.99 for a few days. It is about Papua New Guinea missionaries and their adventures in the jungles. There is actual machining content, where they use a South Bend lathe to make repairs on an air plane. It is just a novel but many of the things that happen in the book came from real life and really happened to my father or friends of mine.

Looks like a good read Gary. That is my kind of story as I have been in that wilderness and so know how tough survival might be in the winter... In the summer I could make it but even that would be a challenge .

I missed the .99 deal
How about a signed copy of the first book for $20 or so?

I am an unpublished writer now with over 50 children’s stories with having a common theme. Don't know if I will ever get around to seeking publication.

Buck

broken

" Is that like Queen of Africa where they forge weld an airplane crankshaft?" In Mission: Starvation Lake they use machinery in a mobile machine shop that was left in New Guinea at the end of WWll to repair broken tubing on a pilot's seat of the mission's plane.

Back