What's new
What's new

O.T. New novel cover

garyphansen

Titanium
lostatcover.jpg

This the proposed cover for my sequel to Survival at Starvation Lake. What do you think? Gary P. Hansen

Alan: That is why it was posted as O.T. also known as Off Topic. I have posted many on topic post on this board and consider many people here my friends. So, I am seeking their in put. If you don't want to read an O.T. thread there is no one forcing you to. Gary P. Hansen

hey Gary, how about a little primer so we can see if it`s something we might like to read?

a good book is always welcome around here.

When it comes out on Amazon.com, they will have a preview. Like the one they have for Survival at Starvation Lake. Lost at Starvation Lake is a stand alone book but it is also a sequel and picks up where the first book left off. Look on the right of the Amazon page to down load a sample.

Also, this is a tip if you looking to see if you want to buy almost any recent book. You can read around half the book on Google. I am at a lost as why anyone buys any book and leaves a bad review because they can read so much of the book before spending any money. Gary P. Hansen

http://amzn.com/B003YH9ODK

Well, since i did not understand your abreviations " O.T." consider it my mistake:rolleyes5:, you know "you can't judge a book by its Cover", so how was i supposed to know your novel was not a book that pertains to south bend lathes.:crazy:

Alan: That is why it was posted as O.T. also known as Off Topic. I have posted many on topic post on this board and consider many people here my friends. So, I am seeking their in put. If you don't want to read an O.T. thread there is no one forcing you to. Gary P. Hansen

Any more feedback? Gary P. Hansen

Looks great. If I was to go all subliminal and psychologimacal on ya I would have the plane in a banking turn looking down on it like they were trying to figure out where they were. It would visually correlate with the title "Lost" if that is indeed what you are aiming for. The straight climbing attitude of the plane has a more definitive look to it like they just took off and know where they're going.

But I always over-think everything and it does look great as is.......:willy_nilly:

Bigmac: No it was not a stock photo. It is art work, my daughter Sarah is a graphic designer for the Marine Corps and designed both of the covers for my novels. Tragically, my first novel was published on the same day she lost her Marine Corps Engineer husband Paul J. Miller to an IED in Afghanistan. Gary P. Hansen

Back