What's new
What's new

Selling sb9 milling attachment fully restored and also selling tread dial

Jbonez

Aluminum
I'm selling my Southbend 9 Milling attachment it's fully restored and beautiful lol.looking to get 250.also selling thread dial fully restored aswell.looking to get 150 for thread dial.have a t-slot vertical milling slide.I have a er32 collet chuck and a set of nice collets (some unopened and brand new).200 for collet chuck. Will part with it for 150.message me if interested in any of these items.

The number of views and lack of responses should tell you that ebay price gauging isnt held in high regard here. People want a decent deal not a scalpers rate.

Price gouging....I payed 250 for the milling attachment before I restored it.if you think any price is unfair feel free to soot me a reasonable offer

I understand.I have a milling attachment that is fully restored with the original crank handle.shoot me a fair offer and it's your.I price things with the expectation of being best down a lil.if I start low I get even lower.I wish I could figure out how to post pics because I would.if anyone wants pics message me and I'll email or text them to you.I have a vertical mill slide and a thread dial aswell,well 2 thread dials.one is shop made and the other is original south bend.I have a er32 collet chuck aswell with 12 collets.lmk if anyone is interested.

I wish I could figure out how to post pics because I would.

Up at the top of the message window where you type text, there is a little icon that looks like a picture. Hover over that and the help text will pop up that says "Insert Image." It's a little different from other forums, but it works well.

Back