What's new
What's new

South Bend 10K taper attachment

Ekimnamniets

Plastic
I just received a taper attachment for my 10K. Does anyone have a binder lever, and or a binder stud? Also, can my existing compound screw be used or am I looking for one of those also? Thanks for reading, and any help is appreciated.

I just received a taper attachment for my 10K. Does anyone have a binder lever, and or a binder stud? Also, can my existing compound screw be used or am I looking for one of those also? Thanks for reading, and any help is appreciated.

You can use your existing crossfeed screw with the taper attachment.
I have the Parts you need for sale.
Send me an email.
Ted
[email protected]

I hope this will be the last of the "10K taper attachment" saga. I bought the needed parts (one from S.B. Latheman, another from M.N. at Jayhawk Machinery.) Thanks again to both of you. I'm mounting everything up and the bracket that attaches to my saddle....both bolts make easily and the hardened pin closest to the headstock makes to the hole spot on. The hole location for the rear pin seems to be off a fuzz (10 to 15 thou at most). My question is....would making the front pin and snugging up the bolts then oversize drilling to next size larger pin be the way to correct? Pin dia. is .250. Not sure if next available size is 5/16" or if 9/32" can be had? If you're just bored and wanting to type and truly don't have a clue(seems to be a lot of that on here) please hit the "Obama doubled the national debt" thread.

Back