What's new
What's new

South Bend lathe value

adamtop96

Plastic
Im looking for the approx. value of my lathe. It has a 10 In. swing over the bed, has no automatic feed, and is in great condition. The only numbers i have found on it are ddb102kg,px11112k1, 40068k. I assume they are a serial number or model number, but I couldn't find anything( probably looking at the wrong place on the internet. I havent decided on the tooling i'm sending with it, so just a value on the lathe would be great.

Im looking for the approx. value of my lathe. It has a 10 In. swing over the bed, has no automatic feed, and is in great condition. The only numbers i have found on it are ddb102kg,px11112k1, 40068k. I assume they are a serial number or model number, but I couldn't find anything( probably looking at the wrong place on the internet. I havent decided on the tooling i'm sending with it, so just a value on the lathe would be great.

40068K sounds like a 1983-built 10K. It should have power feeds in both long and cross feeds. Lathes are cheaper in Wisconsin than say, Texas, but still valuable. I'd give $1000 for a clean, low mileage 10K with limited tooling.

allan

Back