What's new
What's new

south bend Model C9W10JR, cat# 415-ZC. 9" X 36

v.i-guy

Plastic
hi everyone again I found another old lathe that I am looking at it's a south bend Model C9W10JR, cat# 415-ZC. 9" X 36 I am going to see it tonight there is a couple of things missing how hard are these to get parts for. 45055445_114[1].jpg

Gee, do you think that you could post a smaller picture? Maybe something that I can view using a microscope? As for missing parts, eBay has been a good source for obtaining the unobtainable.

no I didn't make it to have a look at it. he said he would phone me when he got home but he got in to late so I might go tomorrow. does anyone know what it is worth or some idea is 100.00 to much

well thanks everyone for your help but I didn't buy the south bend instead I bought a really nice old Sheldon for a hundred more and with a ton of tooling and micrometers. it was a old guy that just wanted it gone he said he hasn't used it in years and said he well never need the stuff again. I was thinking about picking up the south bend just to redo and resell but I have way to much on my plate right now.

Back