What's new
What's new

Another pulley question?

mcruff

Stainless
I have a standard 6 speed pulley setup. I am wanting to change the drive pulley to the 2 speed (12 speed setup). I bought a 2 speed drive pulley but not the motor pulley from ebay awhile back but never got around to installing it. The part number on the pulley is PT2542NL1. It has 3/4" diameter shaft and the outside pulley diameters are 10" and 9 1/8". What I need to know is what was the diameters of the motor pulleys or the part number that would work with it. There are 8 motor pulleys listed in the parts list and I have no idea which one would be right.
Any help would be appreciated.

Assuming that you are asking about a 9" Model A, B, or C:

On my 9A, the major diameters of the motor pulley are 4" and 2 1/4". I can measure the groove diameter, if you need it.

Tom

P.S. My large pulley has the same diameters as yours.

tmb

Last edited:
I have a standard 6 speed pulley setup. I am wanting to change the drive pulley to the 2 speed (12 speed setup). I bought a 2 speed drive pulley but not the motor pulley from ebay awhile back but never got around to installing it. The part number on the pulley is PT2542NL1. It has 3/4" diameter shaft and the outside pulley diameters are 10" and 9 1/8". What I need to know is what was the diameters of the motor pulleys or the part number that would work with it. There are 8 motor pulleys listed in the parts list and I have no idea which one would be right.
Any help would be appreciated.

I have a N.O.S. motor pulley and belt for sale.(N.I.B.) Your choice of the standard or one for a 50 cycle motor that would give you a little higher speeds. 5/8 diameter bore w/ keyway
$50
Ted
[email protected]

Back