What's new
What's new

(2) Aloris CXA Tool Post & Tool Holders / Aloris CA Tool Post & Tool Holders

judavis126

Plastic
The first Aloris CXA tool post is brand new with original packaging. $430 shipped in the USA

The second Aloris CXA tool post is used but in excellent, almost new condition. Included is 2 used Aloris tool holders. The Aloris CXA1 and an Aloris CXA41 holders are used and are not in perfect condition with mostly discoloration in the finishes and some slight surface rust. The CXA41 has rub marks on the front. $350 shipped in the USA

The third is the larger Aloris CA tool post in good condition. It does show some cosmetic signs of use including some dings and discoloration in the finish. Included is 4 Aloris tool holders. One Aloris CA1, two Aloris CA2 and one Aloris CA41 boring bar holder. The Aloris CA1 and CA2 holders are in excellent condition with minimal signs of use. The Aloris CA41 boring bar holder has some discoloration in the finish, some light surface rust and some rub marks on the front. $500 shipped in the USA

Paypal is preferred but other methods can be discussed. Shipping, the items will be packaged carefully in a box with protective foam or bubble wrap and then put in a large USPS flat rate box with more packing materials. If you want it shipped another way let me know. If you have any questions, PM me and I will give you my phone number. If you are near Houston Texas, you are more than welcome to come look at and purchase them in person. Thanks and pictures to follow.

Back