What's new
What's new

2 haas rotary tables for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGSerrill

Plastic
001.jpgDSC00053.jpgDSC00054.jpgDSC00055.jpgDSC00056.jpgHey guys,

I have two Haas rotary tables I am looking to part ways with.

One is a standard HRT-210 and one is a HRT-210HS (High speed)

Look to get $6200.00 for the HS and $5500.00 for the standard.

New to the website and cannot figure out how to post pictures.

Send me a PM for more info.

Located in Arizona

Text 602-621-1043-Kevin

Last edited:
Can you prove their yours to sell?

I only ask because I know 2 shops recently that got cleaned of just about everything that could be moved a few days before auction.

I am not exactly sure what you mean by that. I can post serial number pictures or you can come take a look at them.

I am not exactly sure what you mean by that. I can post serial number pictures or you can come take a look at them.

You know exactly what I mean!!

Are they stolen? Do you have the original receipts, can you prove their yours, and not stolen from a shop somewhere?

Not to be arbitrarily rude, but White rotaries are only surpassed by Black rotaries in age. The Red ones are newer and fetch almost half of what you are asking. Don't be surprised if you receive offers that strike you as low ball. Your asking prices are what one would expect to see for current Stainless skinned rotary models. Also, because of their age, you will want to post whether they are 14 pin or 17 pin connections. Good luck.

Can you prove their yours to sell?

I only ask because I know 2 shops recently that got cleaned of just about everything that could be moved a few days before auction.

I know a couple of people who were robbed on the street recently. Can you prove that the money you'll pay to buy those RTs are yours?

You know exactly what I mean!!

Are they stolen? Do you have the original receipts, can you prove their yours, and not stolen from a shop somewhere?

Are you accusing me of driving to CA, breaking into someone's facility and taking these?! If you would like to come see them, the facility they are coming out of and the machines they originally came off of please feel free to private message me and I will arrange that.

I might have been interested in these, but if you're more interested in having a pissing contest with Triumph than in answering my question, forget it.

I might have been interested in these, but if you're more interested in having a pissing contest with Triumph than in answering my question, forget it.

Unless something has been edited out I would hardly call one polite response to a ridiculous inquiry "a pissing contest".

Are you accusing me of driving to CA, breaking into someone's facility and taking these?! If you would like to come see them, the facility they are coming out of and the machines they originally came off of please feel free to private message me and I will arrange that.

No I'm not, but I know of at least 4 rotaries that had been stolen pre-auction from 2 shops, 2 ended up at another shop, and 1 ended up on ebay, so knowing the people they were stolen from, and their economic loss, I wouldn't buy one without some proof that the sellor owned them. I assume you still have the paperwork etc.

No I'm not, but I know of at least 4 rotaries that had been stolen pre-auction from 2 shops, 2 ended up at another shop, and 1 ended up on ebay, so knowing the people they were stolen from, and their economic loss, I wouldn't buy one without some proof that the sellor owned them. I assume you still have the paperwork etc.

If the OP doesn't have the purchasing paperwork at hand, he may still be able to prove provenance through his local HFO if he bought or had the tables serviced through them.

The OP shouldn't take to much offense at this line of questioning, unfortunately many of us have been victims or unwitting buyers of stolen materials. I have some fancy alloy wheels (for cars) that I will be trying to sell (not here), and was really glad to find that I did still have my purchase paperwork for them - from the late 90's!

Well good news is you're not buying these. They are now sold and I got the buyer in contact with the HFO sales guy my father originally purchased these from so they can install his 2 new/used machines he has coming and these as well. I get where you're coming from but there is no need to accuse someone of stealing over a forum. You were a great welcoming gift to this forum/website I was excited to start using. You have changed my mind.

Larry,

I was a little sidetracked by Triumph and his posts. Sorry about that. The RT's have been sold. It seems as if they were over priced as well. Was just going off what I see them going for online. Good news is they sold for 400$ less then asking price. Sounds like Triumph knows where some are though. I would shoot him a PM and see if he has any for sale.

. You were a great welcoming gift to this forum/website I was excited to start using. You have changed my mind.

Well, the "Rules" or mainly "suggestions" in the stickies above
clearly state you should have 50 post's under your belt,
before any sales.

Then the people here could see your a real person, and not
just someone trying to dump and run selling something
that they might even not know what they have beyond a google
search.
Your pricing did look like you were doing just that BTW.

I guess I did not take a look at the Suggestions. I understand where you're coming from. I did offer Triumph to come and see the facility they came out of and I extend the offer to you and anyone else. You can tour the shop with the other people that do weekly. It is a shop with 73 CNC machines and 18 Injection mold machines. Been family ran and owned since 1973. I have nothing to hide here brother. Was told to list them on this site from a friend as craigslist has not worked well in the past for machine sales. My pricing clearing was very very close to accurate as they both sold to a local guy who contact me from this listing.

what version are they?

Larry, now that the OP has sold his, I do have a brush-style HRT-210 working and on the machine, available with servo card if desired. Clean ownership with papers. Very low hours since I've had it, the type of work I do rarely requires a rotary. Red paint, in very good cosmetic and excellent working condition.

Let me know if you're interested before I put up a general for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back