What's new
What's new

Leblond Regal parts wanted

BUD

Plastic
Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone here has a 13" or 15" regal with a 3hp moter they are parting out. I would like to replace the input drive shaft and main pulley on my lathe as they are not in the greatest shape, they are usable but if I can find these parts I'd like to replace them. Yes, they are available from Leblond, but they would like my first born child if I had one.

Thanks,
BUD

Those parts won't fit his lathe. I bought several gears from him as well. Also, he doesn't have a spare pulley to sell; that pulley costs $700 from LeBlond. I'm looking for one, and slowly making one.

I have a 15" Regal for parts, but it's 5 hp. Does that make a difference? This the Regal with the black plastic shift levers. I have sold some parts from it,, I'll have to check if I still have the pulley.

I have a 15" Regal for parts, but it's 5 hp. Does that make a difference? This the Regal with the black plastic shift levers. I have sold some parts from it,, I'll have to check if I still have the pulley.

Do you happen to have a steadyrest and taper for the 15"?

Do you have any servo shift parts,servo pump & motor for the 15" lathe?

Back