What's new
What's new

6061 Aluminum solid bar 3"x3"x12 foot Denver

greenbuggy

Stainless
Like title says, I've got a 3x3 solid bar of 6061 Aluminum 12 feet long. Metals Depot lists at $524, I'm asking $250 OBO. Located in Commerce City on north side of Denver. Would rather not ship (at least as one piece) if I can avoid it. Can deliver if you're nearby. Willing to cut to length for $25/ft. Considerably cheaper than Alreco gets for it.
albar.jpg

Like title says, I've got a 3x3 solid bar of 6061 Aluminum 12 feet long. Metals Depot lists at $524, I'm asking $250 OBO. Located in Commerce City on north side of Denver. Would rather not ship (at least as one piece) if I can avoid it. Can deliver if you're nearby. Willing to cut to length for $25/ft. Considerably cheaper than Alreco gets for it.
View attachment 198261

That bar would probably be $270 from frys steel and that's delivered locally

Maybe if you buy 6 bars... Alro is about $370 for that. Sounds like a fair price.

Fry steel 127# at $1.92/# for 1 bar, I think you can do the math, ($243.84 if you can't)

If the bar is Alcoa or Kaiser then it's an ok price

Feel free to make an offer if you think my price is too high. Worst I can do is say no...

There's a local who sells 6061 cut to length on ebay, if you were to offer at $xx/ft with free shipping, I bet you'd get rid of that bar in no time

BTW, There is a large flat rate game box: Ship anywhere in the US for a low flat ... Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Board Game Box 23-11/16 in x 11-3/4 in x 3 in. Max weight 70 pounds.
Probably get 3 pcs in a box.

Denis

BTW, There is a large flat rate game box: Ship anywhere in the US for a low flat ... Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Board Game Box 23-11/16 in x 11-3/4 in x 3 in. Max weight 70 pounds.
Probably get 3 pcs in a box.

Denis

I'm willing to do that if anyone needs, just didn't think it would be easy or economical to ship the whole bar as one piece.

Back