What's new
What's new

Bijur Lubricating Pumps and Bearings

wah97

Plastic
I have 11 Bijur Lubricating Corporation lubricating Pumps for sale. All are brand new and unused and in superb condition*. I also have an assortment bearings.
Bijur Pump Data:
Type: LM-002
SER: SJ

Out of the eleven pumps and their associated fittings:
9 of them are still in the bubble wrap. Only 3 of the nine have a canister of oil along with them. *One of the 11 pumps only has 1 white tube (see pics), only 3 brass fittings, and has some sort of discoloration from exposure (the pump looks fine otherwise, though) and it's Tee fitting has rust on it. (See pics for what I mean; I took a picture of it). The other 10 pumps have the matching associated fittings: 4 Brass fittings for hoses, 1 Galvanized Tee and 2 tubes.

Follow the Dropbox link below for more pics of the pumps and bearings. PM me and I will give you my phone # so we can talk. I'm located in Mississippi.

Make me an offer on the bearings. I will take $50 per pump (excluding the incomplete poor quality one, it's free to a good home), but I will sell all 11 of them for $350 or best offer.

Dropbox Link with multiple pics: Dropbox - bijur pumps

bijur 2.jpg
Bijur 1.jpg
bearings.jpg

List the bearing numbers and how many of each, some of them are hard to read. You said in the other thread the bearings are used? Or did you mean they were pre-owned and in new condition? I did some checking and the Timken bearings look like they are not super precision. Found some folks on Farm machinery forums talking about the 07196, 02475 tapered roller bearings. Sounds like a deal if you need them.

All PM's replied to. I've decided to sell the pumps for $50 per 2 of them plus shipping.

Richard, sorry about that. Below is a list of the bearings. They are all pre-owned, but they're brand new still in the box and have plastic over them. I even have the old receipts. I looked up their prices on Ebay/ Google Shopping and/or Amazon and came up with a high/low average. That is where the prices below came from. The Practical machinist/ bulk price is rounded out. I would have to factor in shipping if it's ridiculous, but I am checking on that now.

QTY--PART NUMBER----MANUFACTURER--Low Avg$/Bearing---Pract. Mach./Bulk buy discount:D
12------6206.C3-------------*********------------$8------------$5 * 12= $60
10------6206ZR.C3-----------*********------------$7------------$5 * 10= $50
5-------6206.2RSR.C3.L12----*********------------$12-----------$10* 5 = $50
9-------07196--------------TIMKEN----------$6------------$4 * 9 = $35
8-------07100--------------TIMKEN----------$10-----------$8 * 8 = $60
4-------02475--------------TIMKEN----------$15-----------$12* 4 = $50
1-------6206 J/EM-----------SKF------------$15-----------FREE! FREE! FREE!

49 bearings total Buy every dadgum' one of em' for $250 plus shipping.

That's Harbor Freight cheap there boys & girls!:drool5::D

Timkin 2475 cone takes cup 2420
Bearing Bore 1.2500 +.0005 -.000
Cup O.D. 2.6875 +.001 -.000"
Assembled Width 0.8750"
Rated at 500 rpm radial 2180 lbs thrust 1270 lbs

Timkin 7100 cone takes cup 07196 or 07204
Bearing Bore 1.0000 + .0005 -.0000

7196 Cup O.D. 1.9687 +.001 -.000"
Assembled Width 0.5313"

7204 Cup O.D. 2.0470 +.001 -.000"
Assembled Width 0.5910"

Basic rating for either cup assembly @500 rpm radial 855 lbs thrust 590 lbs

Assembled Width 0.5910"
Timkin TS roller bearings.jpg
How much to ship 1 Biljur to 46321?
John

Last edited:
John, below is a screenshot of shipping if I supply the box. It seems two are more valuable than 1, so I would say $30 for one + $15 to ship. That would cover the 10$ shipping cost + if I buy/ find the box, or worse case scenario, the USPS box with all the below options would be about $15. So, $45 total for one to your location, based on an 8"x8"x8" box weighing 1 lb 7 oz total with the pump and parts in it, roughly. If you're seriously interested I'll get some tighter #'s before payment so ya don't overpay. I'm headed to town now to get some shipping boxes.shipping illinois.jpg

I typed a reply with all bearing info and pricing, but now I don't see it. It said it was waiting moderator review...

I'm a bit lost. Is it $45 shipped if one pump is ordered?

P.S. You may try Medium Priority Mail box which is 11" x 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" inside. Same price and 2-day delivery for all US destinations.

Doing the shipping calculator on USPS's website showed shows a couple dollars more for the medium flat rate box, otherwise I would've gone that route.

It's pretty much looking like right under $15- so $15- to ship 2 of them in the same box. Just one them is right at $10.

If you want 2, It's $65 total: $50 for pumps and fittings + $15 shipping.
If you want 1, It's $45 total: $30 for pumps and fittings + $15 shipping.

I'm trying to incentivize you to buy 2 instead of one- everybody needs an extra Bijur pump on hand just in case!:D

Hi
I sent you a PM after your first post about the pumps but didn't hear back from you. I'm still interested in two of them if you still have any left.

Andy

Andy that was in the other thread. It was there where I told you your inbox was full. I just tried to PM you but your inbox is still full...

All PM's replied back to, to my knowledge. I have 7 left (I miscounted and had 12 of them, with 1 incomplete pump).

Update on the oil, I will not be shipping any with the oil. It's considered hazardous and I don't want to go through all of that.

I don't account for them as gone until I get payment, but I set them aside once I get your email and mailing info.

The price for 1 including shipping is $45
The price for 2 including shipping is $65

Reply back with a private message with your:
name and mailing address
email address
and how many you want.

I will then send to your email a money request for the total amount. Once I get your PM I'll box it up and have it ready to send. I may wait until tomorrow to ship it to make a bulk run, but if you pay today, it WILL BE SHIPPED TOMORROW GOD WILLING. After I ship, I'll send you a message with a scan of the USPS receipt.

Obviously they're sold as-is because I don't know how they work, but if there's a problem with shipping CALL ME and leave a voicemail if no answer. I will give you my phone number via PM's. Hope to hear back!

Regards,

Austin

Andy, they're going fast, please clear some room in your inbox I want to get them gone on a first come first serve basis!!

Back