What's new
What's new

Bison-Bial 4" 3-Jaw Self-Centering Rotating Lathe Chuck w/MT#3 Shank - $400 plus ship

Mr_Bill

Aluminum
Bison-Bial 4" 3-Jaw Self-Centering Rotating Lathe Chuck w/MT#3 Shank - $400 plus ship

Bison-Bial 4" 3-Jaw Self-Centering Rotating Lathe Chuck w/MT#3 Shank 7-860-0400
1 Pc. Bison-Bial Brand New Made in Poland 4.0"
3-Jaw Self-Centering Rotating Lathe Chuck w/ MT #3 Shank

I have a very very lightly used one for sale. It normally has two sets of inside and two sets of outside jaws but one set of inside jaws are missing along with the chuck key. This item when new list for $678. I am asking $400 plus shipping from 45236 Cincinnati, Ohio.

Features:
These precision rotating chucks are used in tailstock for jobs where centers cannot be used such as tube machining
Steel body construction, with hardened and ground scroll and pinions
Hardened and ground MT shank
Sealed ball bearings, lubrication through oiler
3-Jaw lathe chucks can be easily removed and replaced with:
4-Jaw scroll chucks (5" and 6" diameters)
Face plates (6" diameter)
Tapered heads (3" to 5" diameters)
5C collet chucks (5" diameter)
5" and 6" diameters with American Standard Tongue and Groove Jaws
Standard Accessories for 3" and 4" Diameter Chucks:
2 Sets of hard solid jaws (ID and OD)
1 Wrench
1 Hex key
Optional Accessories:
3" and 4" diameters: Soft solid jaws
3" thru 5" diameters: Special tapered heads
Over 50 years of Quality European Manufacturing have made BISON the number one choice for Steel and Semi Steel Manual Lathe Chucks. Whether scroll, independent or collet, these chucks have been replacing their competitors for the last 30 years without sacrificing production.

The value of Bison Chucks is not just their exceptional price but also European craftsmanship, made to international specifications, accompanied by an ease of maintenance.

Offered with direct spindle mounting or special application back plates the easy installation of Bison is recognized and appreciated throughout the industry. All parts are manufactured and assembled in the same plant for consistent repeatability in material and workmanship. Spare parts and jaw options are readily available which eliminates excessive downtime for new product conversions and standard maintenance

Attachments

• chuck-5.jpg
    chuck-5.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 411
  • chuck-6.jpg
    chuck-6.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 435
  • chuck-4.jpg
    chuck-4.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 240
  • chuck-8.jpg
    chuck-8.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 228
  • chuck-2.jpg
    chuck-2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 206

I have a very very lightly used one for sale. It normally has two sets of inside and two sets of outside jaws but one set of inside jaws are missing along with the chuck key. This item when new list for $678. I am asking $40 plus shipping from 45236 Cincinnati, Ohio.

I suspect the price is $400, not $40?

Price is reduce and listed on ebay with but it now price of $300

blibecap | eBay

I have a very very lightly used one for sale. It normally has two sets of inside and two sets of outside jaws but one set of inside jaws are missing along with the chuck key. This item when new list for $678. I am asking $400 plus shipping from 45236 Cincinnati, Ohio.

Features:
These precision rotating chucks are used in tailstock for jobs where centers cannot be used such as tube machining
Steel body construction, with hardened and ground scroll and pinions
Hardened and ground MT shank
Sealed ball bearings, lubrication through oiler
3-Jaw lathe chucks can be easily removed and replaced with:
4-Jaw scroll chucks (5" and 6" diameters)
Face plates (6" diameter)
Tapered heads (3" to 5" diameters)
5C collet chucks (5" diameter)
5" and 6" diameters with American Standard Tongue and Groove Jaws
Standard Accessories for 3" and 4" Diameter Chucks:
2 Sets of hard solid jaws (ID and OD)
1 Wrench
1 Hex key
Optional Accessories:
3" and 4" diameters: Soft solid jaws
3" thru 5" diameters: Special tapered heads
Over 50 years of Quality European Manufacturing have made BISON the number one choice for Steel and Semi Steel Manual Lathe Chucks. Whether scroll, independent or collet, these chucks have been replacing their competitors for the last 30 years without sacrificing production.

The value of Bison Chucks is not just their exceptional price but also European craftsmanship, made to international specifications, accompanied by an ease of maintenance.

Offered with direct spindle mounting or special application back plates the easy installation of Bison is recognized and appreciated throughout the industry. All parts are manufactured and assembled in the same plant for consistent repeatability in material and workmanship. Spare parts and jaw options are readily available which eliminates excessive downtime for new product conversions and standard maintenance

If your's is the type that can have the 3jaw chuck removed and replaced, I'd be interested at $300. Pm sent with shipping question.

Lucky7

Excuse me! I sent you payment as I communicated with you. If you've decided not to honor your end of the sale then send me back my money.

Lucky7

Back