What's new
What's new

Clausing 7114 Taper Attachment for 5900-series lathes

JLeather

Cast Iron
[FONT=&quot]I have a mostly-complete 7114 taper attachment I'd like to sell. It's for sure correct for 5900-series lathes, maybe others. Mounting holes are 5 7/8" on center. Needs a little work to be returned to usable condition. It is missing the clamp that goes onto the bed, and the rod. Not difficult to make something to replace it. Also someone remade the splined sliding bit, but it's not entirely finished. Splines are cut and it fits the end of the screw nicely, but needs the connection to the dial finished. Lead screw with internal splines is in decent shape, none of the cast parts are broken as far as I can find. Should clean up pretty well, it's been sitting around for a while and has picked up a little light rust but nothing serious. Looking for $300 plus shipping from MD 21754. Also note that the crossfeed nut in the picture is not included, it's going back on the lathe I pulled this unit off of.

[/FONT]
https://photos.app.goo.gl/UvhyKrKGiusoVmv42

I am looking for a 7114 taper attachment for a Clausing 5900 series lathe. Is yours still available, or do you know of anyone that has one who might be willing to sell it?
Thank you

Back