What's new
What's new

DoAll Product-o-check metrology lab in a box. Stunning. 439.00

NateA2

Cast Iron
Stunning condition DoAll metrology lab in a box.

Please text for pics.

nate 734 834 1981

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 614
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 656
  • IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 491
A tempting item - 40 pounds, box 10x20x4, WWII. Never saw one in person, and a quick google didn't turn up much. Those clasps in the photograph kind of stick out.

-Marty-

Which one? I have 5 :)

one #2 JG
one #2 JB
One 1.5 MM (believed to be moore prototype)
one 1.5 MM
one 1.5 Moore special drilling and boring machine.

Here's my partial set that I picked up years ago. I bought it cheap for the cylinder square and out of curiosity. Please shed a tear with me for the rust damage on the master flat, it was that way when I got it. Some of the other bits have rust spots as well.

doall.jpg

Are any of these odds and ends useful to anyone? The only bits I use are the cylinder square and the parallels, maybe I'd hold on to the sine bar too. The rest including the box I'd let go cheap. I can't imagine a partial set is of much interest but maybe someone has the other half stashed in a drawer somewhere.

Here's my partial set that I picked up years ago. I bought it cheap for the cylinder square and out of curiosity. Please shed a tear with me for the rust damage on the master flat, it was that way when I got it. Some of the other bits have rust spots as well.

View attachment 223915

Are any of these odds and ends useful to anyone? The only bits I use are the cylinder square and the parallels, maybe I'd hold on to the sine bar too. The rest including the box I'd let go cheap. I can't imagine a partial set is of much interest but maybe someone has the other half stashed in a drawer somewhere.

I'd be interested in it, send me a pm

Back