What's new
What's new

Electronic Edge Finder

Is there any spring to prevent point fracturing on overshooting?
What type of battery does it use exactly?

The picture shows some defect/void between the ball and the stem. Is the dielectric collar area crumbling?
Does your $30 include shipping?

Thanks.

Last edited:
To me, something like "I'll be second in line" would sound more appropriate.

You didn't sound committed. Are you committed to buy it contingent upon shipping ?

You should be more clear, people can't read your mind and you clearly didn't commit, which you had plenty of time to do.

I thought it was pretty clear, the first person who commits gets it.

If I was selling the item, I certainly wouldn't consider your post in this thread to be that you're committed to it.

I guess we have different ethical standards.;)

I'm not too sure what committing to buy something has to do with ethical standards.

Clearly you stalk the tooling forum like every 15 minutes, you had posted your response about 3 hours before me. You didn't say you wanted it, just asked a bunch of question about the item.

I clearly stated I was committing to it.

I'll let the OP decide what to do with it, doesn't matter to me either way, but don't come in here riding your high horse after you didn't commit. I'm going to have to call:icon_bs:on that move.

I asked questions and was (and still are) patiently waiting for an answer before making any commitment. IMHO, a decent person wouldn't cut in the line ahead of his peer to grab something. What's here so hard to understand?

Personally, I would never do it this way either as a buyer or seller. Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

P.S. By the way, the seller hasn't returned to the forum since he left his post. So he still hasn't had a chance to read and answer my questions.

Back