What's new
What's new

ellis dividing head plates

cammer

Aluminum
i have extra plates a set of three numbered 1-2-3 also a set of two numbered 2-3 and a single numbered 3 they are 5 inches dia. with 1-3/8 bore with 3 hole mount 1/4 thick 20.each +ship.

Last edited:
i have extra plates a set of three numbered 1-2-3 also a set of two numbered 1-2 and a single numbered 1 they are 5 inches dia. with 1-3/8 bore with 3 hole mount 1/4 thick 20.each +ship.

I (still) need only the 2 and 3, but would take the 1-2-3 set if that works better for you.

PM coming.

Bill

Per our phone and PM exchanges, check on the way for a set, #1, #2, #3.

For others seeking the hard-to-find Ellis DH plates, "cammer" still has some - I didn't take them all.

Bill

Plates arrived in good order.

All three fit the bore and the sector and crank range.

On two of them, the triple c'sunk attach holes are not.. quite.. on the same bolt-circle as Ellis uses.

Not a problem. As I can already divide by three with the other plate or the indexer plate, I can place one or more new attach holes ELSE elongate the existing ones easily enough...

they are 1-1/8 bore 5in dia 3 hole mount there are 2 number three,s left 25.00 delivered Jon in Ky

which plate doe,s not line up

2 & 3 as we got to ID'ing them.

As said, it matters not.

All I need to do is rotate to half-way between existing holes, lay the #1 over them, same shaft or bushing, clamp lightly, use it as a drilling guide.

Doesn't even matter if they are off a skosh, so long as they don't MOVE once affixed and put to work.

Back