What's new
What's new

Free Onan Generator Manual

Ed Hobbs

Cast Iron
Know this is a little off subject but I have an Instruction Manual for Onan Electric Generating Plants Series CCK. It is about 90 pages and is pre zip code time frame.

It came with something unrelated. Don't want to just throw it away. Anyone interested or know anyone who would be, please let me know and I will mail it to you.

Thanks Ed

Ed, I have an Onan, not sure of the number, but it is on the order of 2 to 2.5 KW, I would guess, and I think has 5-8 hp motor. Is your manual for something this size or bigger? If you think it is applicable to mine, I would like to have it.

Thanks

Jeff

I'll take the Onan manual if it's still available. I have two Onan CCK gensets and could put the manual to good use.

Can you scan it into a pdf file?
That is the easiest way to share old out-of-print tech data.
I would like a pdf copy if possible.

Thanks,
Dennis

I was the first one to respond to the free manual, but what I will do is to scan the manual in and make it available to all. I will post the URL when I get it done.

Pierce,

I will put it in the mail to you in a day or two.

Thanks for sharing it with everyone else that is interested. Never really expected anyone to want it.

The gen set size according to the manual is 3.5 & 5 kw if that is of interest to anyone.

Ed

PS.. Seems to reinforce what I have found in dealing with people who like old stuff - they are always willing to help others with this disease.

Need your mailing address. You can PM me with that.

I've got a 5CCK too!

I've got a 5CCK too... but I'll admit... it's not much of a 5...

I think I've loaded it to upwards of 10 without it really even grunting... ;-}

I could use a PDF o'that too!!!

Back