What's new
What's new

FS (2) Bock TV4 vises and tons of jaws

A1CNC

Aluminum
As the title says,
I have(2) Bock TV4 vises for sale, These are like Chick bi-lock or Kurt dual vises. I have tons of jaws both hard and machine-able. I have both 4" and 6" jaws. These can be set up to hold 1 or 2 parts at a time depending how you set the jaws.

I am out of room and never use these as I have a bunch of Kurt vises I use.

I want $500.00 for both of them and the jaws. Check the price of these things before you ask if i'll take $200.00 and can I deliver them to Alaska!
Bock Workholding -for Vertical Machining Centers

I am in NH

Attachments

• IMAG0001.jpg
    IMAG0001.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 289
  • IMAG0002.jpg
    IMAG0002.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 280
  • IMAG0003.jpg
    IMAG0003.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 302
No mention about shipping/pick-up. I would love to see them side by side on a Bridgeport table for size comparison.

Shipping: 95123 or (Home)
Freight: 95035 (I have friends in low places)

-Tim

Last edited:
Hi Tim,
The vises weigh 30 lbs ea. With all the jaws I have I bet the total weight would be ~125lbs. The vise it self is 16" x 7" x 5".

I don't have a Bridgeport or I would take a pic for you, Just vmc's and turning centers.

My zip is 03848 if you wanted to get a rough shipping estimate.

Eric

Here is a picture of one of the vises next to a Kurt D60 for comparison.

Attachments

• kurt d60 .jpg
    kurt d60 .jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 202
As the title says,
I have(2) Bock TV4 vises for sale, These are like Chick bi-lock or Kurt dual vises. I have tons of jaws both hard and machine-able. I have both 4" and 6" jaws. These can be set up to hold 1 or 2 parts at a time depending how you set the jaws.

I am out of room and never use these as I have a bunch of Kurt vises I use.

I want $500.00 for both of them and the jaws. Check the price of these things before you ask if i'll take $200.00 and can I deliver them to Alaska!
Bock Workholding -for Vertical Machining Centers

I am in NH

PM sent - I can pick up if they're still available.

Back