What's new
What's new

New guy needs parts

mirage100

Plastic
Hi I am new here and have been looking around looks like a great sight . I think I can learn alot here . I need some parts for a K O Lee model # BA 985 Radial Grinding Fixtures . I think I need the two Turn table stop screws . Can anyone help . Thanks Mirage

Proper subject/title line

Hi I am new here and have been looking around looks like a great sight . I think I can learn alot here . I need some parts for a K O Lee model # BA 985 Radial Grinding Fixtures . I think I need the two Turn table stop screws . Can anyone help . Thanks Mirage

Mirage;

I am certain that you can learn a lot. However, the first thing you need to learn is to read the posting rules as well as how to write a proper subject/title line. In your case you need to edit your post to include stating that you need parts for a "KO Lee model....."

Good luck

Pointers -

Let me say 'Welcome', too!

I'm also sure you'll learn a lot, here.

Also, something else that might help - pictures are great - maybe you could post a pic of the part the screws fit into - or maybe find a pic in a manual or parts book of the part installed - this can be a great help to readers to know the exact part you're looking for.

Good luck with your search.

Back