What's new
What's new

FS: 50 Taper Wohlhaupter boring head and two DAISHOWA CV50-NXG7 Speed Increasers

Jarrod

Aluminum
I saw an old post and thought there might be someone on here that can make some use of these...

I have two (2) CV50-NXG7 speed increasers (with collets) and one (1) Wohlhaupter boring head with accessories (not complete) that weighs a ton! See pictures.

They have a fair bit of surface rust from being improperly stored so I'm not expecting top dollar.

I found an add that had something similar for the speed increaser where the guy was asking $600, so I will start there as a basis, but like I said above...

For the boring head, I'd like to get around $1500 and I would include shipping in that.

Shipping will probably run $50-$100 a piece from where I am to most places, but I can included that in the cost I have listed or within reason.

Please PM me with questions.

You can see the pictures in my Dropbox folder here: Speed Increaser and Boring Head Photos

You are probably correct Paolo!

Where would you think the boring head is at? What about $800?

If I was at an auction and I had a Cat50 machine I would raise my number for $100 and no more.

All of my 50 taper machines (Manual and CNC) came with lots of boring heads.

That's not a hobby sized deal you got there. Cat 50 is serious stuff and while it may be big bucks new it's whatever a small shop that has a Cat50 machine will pay for it.

Only used "heads" I have paid good money for have been angle heads. Those aren't common for CNC apps and when you need one you need one.

Thanks for the insight Garwood.

That boring head makes a great dumbbell. Probably won't have to go to the gym for weeks moving that around. Not a hobby tool indeed!

Back