What's new
What's new

FS Bridgeport ABEC 9 Spindle Bearings

PWP

Hot Rolled
For sale, Spindle bearings for J head. Step pulley or Variable speed. These are new old stock. Bearings are in factory sealed packages. Satisfaction guaranteed. Number on these are S207HDL. Similar bearings on Ebay are 299.00 to over 600.00/set. Price shipped via USPS $185.00, I have several sets available. Paypal or postal money order.

Thanks,

Paul

IMG_2790.jpg

For sale, Spindle bearings for J head. Step pulley or Variable speed. These are new old stock. Bearings are in factory sealed packages. Satisfaction guaranteed. Number on these are S207HDL. Similar bearings on Ebay are 299.00 to over 600.00/set. Price shipped via USPS $185.00, I have several sets available. Paypal or postal money order.

Thanks,

Paul

View attachment 225115

Price is for a set? The work on all series 1 variable speed Bridgeport mills?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to do a full top end overhaul. Do you have pulley bearings for a step-pulley head too?

The price is for a Duplex (Pair) set. They will fit a Bridgeport step pulley or variable speed heads. No, I do not have the upper bearings available.

I'd like to do a full top end overhaul. Do you have pulley bearings for a step-pulley head too?

I completely rebuilt the top end of my variable speed head last year and have all the part numbers for the bearings if you need them. Including the 2hp motor bearings.

The price is for a Duplex (Pair) set. They will fit a Bridgeport step pulley or variable speed heads. No, I do not have the upper bearings available.

Can you message me your PayPal info. I’ll take a set. Thanks!

I completely rebuilt the top end of my variable speed head last year and have all the part numbers for the bearings if you need them. Including the 2hp motor bearings.

I thought Vari-Speed was the one with the adjustable pulley, not the step pulley? Partnumbers would be useful if we are talking about the same head

Back