What's new
What's new

FS: EXCELLO mill Quill and spindle

SBLatheman

Titanium
Excello mill spindle and quill

R8 Quill assembly looks like it has never been installed. The quill diameter is 3.561"
- includes a draw bar...$300 plus shipping.

The R8 spindle looks good. I think it was removed from a new machine and replaced with a 40 taper spindle...$200 plus shipping

EXCELLO. EX-CELL-O. XLO.

Ted
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,661
  • IMG_1408.jpg
    IMG_1408.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 895
I am somewhat interested but I have a 40 taper machine and I was thinking about buying this as extra but not sure on quil diameter. Looking for a table and cross piece if you have it also.

I am somewhat interested but I have a 40 taper machine and I was thinking about buying this as extra but not sure on quil diameter. Looking for a table and cross piece if you have it also.

I don't have a table or cross piece, but I have a bunch of N.O.S. repair parts that I can give you a good deal on. :cool:
Ted

I don't have a table or cross piece, but I have a bunch of N.O.S. repair parts that I can give you a good deal on. :cool:
Ted

Ok I'm interested in the variable drive bushings and key, a drawbar (nmtb 40), hand wheels for variable drive, variable drive fork, oil level sight, hand wheels for leadscrew, and probably more stuff but that's what I remember off the top of my head if you want to let me know what you have I'll let you know if you want any of it.
You wouldn't happen to have american pacemaker spare parts too would you?

Ok I'm interested in the variable drive bushings and key, a drawbar (nmtb 40), hand wheels for variable drive, variable drive fork, oil level sight, hand wheels for leadscrew, and probably more stuff but that's what I remember off the top of my head if you want to let me know what you have I'll let you know if you want any of it.
You wouldn't happen to have american pacemaker spare parts too would you?

No Pacemaker parts. Not any of those XLO parts either, except the plastic keys.
Here's a picture of most of the collection of parts I have:

Attachments

• IMG_1420.jpg
    IMG_1420.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 254
hi,

Do you have any of the spindle lock parts? or a pin spanner to remove the lower fixed pulley half from the spindle?

Fixing up a new to me machine that had the head turned upside down and then was run after the gearbox oil was all over the drive. Spindle lock doesn't work so great all covered in gear oil.

hi,

Do you have any of the spindle lock parts? or a pin spanner to remove the lower fixed pulley half from the spindle?

Fixing up a new to me machine that had the head turned upside down and then was run after the gearbox oil was all over the drive. Spindle lock doesn't work so great all covered in gear oil.

I had the same problem except I've never been able to remove that pulley so I just let it be.

Ok is the quil lock you have there the actual knob? How much for the key?
The quill lock is only the stud, threaded on both ends.
I have 2 different size keys .253 square and .253 x .269"
Free with the purchase of the quill assembly or spindle

hi,

No spindle brake or spanner.
Ted

PowerDrive 2322V364 V Belt IB-VS--1 7/16 X 36.4

That is what I had. Honestly I'm not sure as ted as something different.

Sorry to double post but I figured out why I have a different belt than what ted stated. The 1.5hp models use the belt he stated while the 2hp use the belt I stated. This is an excerpt from the manual. Just look up the reeves number or reference above posts for the correct belt for your machine

94ba09429be4332e989e200c7a3fd705.png

Back