What's new
What's new

FS Lincoln HI-FREQ TIG starter $275

Andy St

Stainless
Hi

HFwelder001.jpg

I have a Lincoln HI-FREQ TIG arc starter that I would like to sell. I have used this over the years with buzz box type welder, and welder gen. for add on TIG. It is in good working condition. $275 or trades + shipping. The regulator / flow gage is included but will need repaired. I just sold the welder this was on and no longer need this. Also have a voltage seensing wire feeder that I might sell if your interested.
Thanks
Andy

Hi

HFwelder001.jpg

I have a Lincoln HI-FREQ TIG arc starter that I would like to sell. I have used this over the years with buzz box type welder, and welder gen. for add on TIG. It is in good working condition. $275 or trades + shipping. The regulator / flow gage is included but will need repaired. I just sold the welder this was on and no longer need this. Also have a voltage seensing wire feeder that I might sell if your interested.
Thanks
Andy

Hmmmm ... I'll trade you a brand new, never used SSC C810 foot pedal with 25' cable. That's a 3rd party replacement for the Miller RFCS-14.

-Steve M.

Hi Steve M.
I'm working on a deal for a foot pedal (miller 14 pin metal) right now. So I would rather trade for something else or have the money.

Hi Jim
The kit is T-12246 for this HF and I would think you could get them from Lincoln. I had at least two of these kits but they went with welders I sold. I have also seen them on ebay in the past.

Andy

OUch

Geez ya make me cringe seeing that stuff on a Powermatic saw top with no protection. I'm anal about protecting the finish on mine. By the way, you still have the high freq unit?

Hi Wolf
Yes I still have it, let me know if your interested in it. Don't worry about that Powermatic saw it's OK but the bearing setup for the spindle is a joke.

Andy

Back