What's new
What's new

FS: Ridgid 1-1/2 NPT head and dies and Geometric-style thread chasers

Mike Henry

Titanium
These are being sold in two lots, the 1st is a Ridgid 1-1/2-in NPT die with 2 sets of chasers for $75 (OBO) plus shipping. The dies in the head are like new and were used to cut threads on a couple lengths of PVC pipe. The packaged dies have not been used.

The second lot is a mixed sets of thread chasers that are probably intended to fit the larger sized of Geometric-style die heads. All of the chaser appear to be sharp and several appear to be unused. The thread sizes are listed on the boxes or stamped on the chasers. The picture clarity is worse than I'd hoped for and if there is any interest I'll take some closeups and post those here. $75 for the lot (OBO), plus shipping.

These are being sold in two lots, the 1st is a Ridgid 1-1/2-in NPT die with 2 sets of chasers for $75 (OBO) plus shipping. The dies in the head are like new and were used to cut threads on a couple lengths of PVC pipe. The packaged dies have not been used.

The second lot is a mixed sets of thread chasers that are probably intended to fit the larger sized of Geometric-style die heads. All of the chaser appear to be sharp and several appear to be unused. The thread sizes are listed on the boxes or stamped on the chasers. The picture clarity is worse than I'd hoped for and if there is any interest I'll take some closeups and post those here. $75 for the lot (OBO), plus shipping.

What size die head do the geometric chasers fit?

What size die head do the geometric chasers fit?

The ones in red boxes are stamped "1" D Milled Pro", so I'm guessing that those fit 1" D-style die chasers.

The (3) blue boxes in the second column are all for 2-in NPT threads and are stamped "2" S" or "2-1/2: SJ". Possibly for collapsing taps?

Two of the (3) blue boxes in the last column have their die or tap closer labels blocked out but they appear to be Type SJ which might be for collapsing tap heads. One set of those chasers has no threads so might be intended to pre-size an ID for tapered male threads. The chasers in that set are stamped "2-7/8". Big guesses from me on all that though.

I would have sent you an offer on the 12R head and dies but $75 was so far above what I see items like that selling for that there didn't seem to be much point.

You *did* say an offer to keep you from discarding them - how about $15 for the 1.5" drophead and dies? Plus whatever it costs to ship it to Seattle.

metalmagpie

Back