What's new
What's new

FS - Tool Holder Hardware Kit for Lathe-Indexable Tool Holders - eBay auction

Artemetra

Plastic
This is for an eBay auction of tool holder hardware. Basically a hardware "kit" but not something you can buy elsewhere. (6 pics-s.jpg 282848878827 eBay)

A while back I got hold of a nice kit of mostly lathe tool holder hardware from a shop that went out of business.

The auction that I got this from cost me way more than I've made back but I got some nice tools from it, including a much needed gage block set. Trying to recoup a little.

The kit includes clamps, shims, lock pins, screws, some chip breakers and other miscellaneous items, mainly for indexable lathe toolholders.

I'm going to try to run a number of the same auction, but I have various numbers of these parts and some will drop off as they get sold out.

Bay item number: 282848878827 - Tool Holder Hardware Kit-Shims Screws Clamps Lock Pins Kennametal Seco 150+ Pcs

Thanks.

I'm not interested my self but that brings back memories of a display at work showing examples of hardware and inserts with a tool crib stock number on each piece. End mills had a number system everyone familiar with could get what they needed, 6 digits, 2 for the type, three for length and diameter, last 2 for the regrind size (zero if full size) and corner radius. Lathe and boring tooling had too many variables and didn't have any system I could see and that display helped me many times. Of coarse the special tools such as corner rounding end mills, T slot cutters and so on were in a totally different book with their own shop codes.
Dan

Back