What's new
What's new

Hardinge HF-6 or HF-12 Bar feed, do you have one? Need help on replacement part!!

tjs42

Hot Rolled
Getting a Hardinge FH-12 pneumatic bar feed running again but I'm missing a part. In the end of the tube where the material leaves the tube to enter the spindle of the machine there is a split bushing made for the size of the material being fed into the machine. This bushing looks like it is mounted in some way to a fitting and then put in the end of the tube and there are two screws to adjust it. . There are six different split bushing sizes from 1/8 to 7/16". does anyone have one of these that they could measure and take some pictures to give me the correct dimensions to make some up? Nothing in the literature I have shows with any clarity what they look like. Hardinge part # is BF-288-4 for the 1/8 round one. Thanks for any help on this!

Getting a Hardinge FH-12 pneumatic bar feed running again but I'm missing a part. In the end of the tube where the material leaves the tube to enter the spindle of the machine there is a split bushing made for the size of the material being fed into the machine. This bushing looks like it is mounted in some way to a fitting and then put in the end of the tube and there are two screws to adjust it. . There are six different split bushing sizes from 1/8 to 7/16". does anyone have one of these that they could measure and take some pictures to give me the correct dimensions to make some up? Nothing in the literature I have shows with any clarity what they look like. Hardinge part # is BF-288-4 for the 1/8 round one. Thanks for any help on this!

I would post this in CNC Machining also.

Back