What's new
What's new

Heavy duty tilting rotary table for sale

gwilson

Diamond
I really don't need this table as it is too heavy for me at my age.

This table has no maker's mark that I can find,but it is GERMAN. By looking at the precision of the dials,and the minutely scraped table,and the hand rubbed finish,you can see that this table has to be German.

There are lifting rings on both ends of the table. The table is 12" in diameter. The whole table is about 2' wide. It is in excellent mechanical condition,like new as far as mechanical condition is concerned.

Price $1000.00 cash only,please. You will have to come get it. I am too disabled right now to help,waiting to get both knees replaced.

I am holding a small flashlight in one picture,in an effort to show the very small and precision scraping on the top of the table. There is no damage to the table top,or to the rest of the body,save for a few minor paint chips,MAYBE.I'll go take a better look at it and update the post later. Hard to get around right now as both knees are very painful.

I would not have you come a long distance only to find out that this table is not as shown and described.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 563
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 555
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 610
Thank you,Ray. I just don't want anyone coming here from far away,and leaving in disgust because I failed to post correct,accurate inf. This,and my fp1 are both too heavy for me to mail! :)

George, I can't imagine ANYONE visiting you, and leaving in disgust.

BTW, I hope those aren't your black toenails in flip-flops!

George

How high is the rotary table surface above the machine table - ie. how much spindle height does it consume?

What is the narrow dimension of the base?

The base is close to 11" x 18". The total height is 8". It is stored down low,and I can't get down low due to painful knees,but these dimensions are close,especially the 8" vertical height,definitely.

Yes,we had a friend who went to Austraqlia for 2 years. It cost us plenty just to send him silly stuff like Pop Tarts!

Jayzus, George. WTF could be wrong with fried tomato, lamb chop, and egg?

"Pop tarts" one finds aplenty, cruising the streets and Hotel bars, Potts Point / Kings Cross, wee hours of a Sydney morning!

No need to "import" them. They do that themselves.

:)

They may now import them,Monarchist. But,apparently many years ago,they didn't.

I love fried tomatos and eggs are fine. Lamb chops? ay too ozzing yellow fat.

They may now import them,Monarchist. But,apparently many years ago,they didn't.
If "imported", I'd suspect some of the "tarts" in King's Cross were born in Eastern Europe. Fortunately, I was side-tracked by an Australian gal, immigrated from England who was, thankfully, no tart atall, and NOT on the tiles. My health and purse were both the better for it, I am sure...

:)

Lamb chops? ay too ozzing yellow fat.

"Mutton", certainly. Spring lamb, fat was not really an issue.

Fifty or so years ago, an obese Australian was not a common sight atall. They ate well, but also worked hard.

They are yet today a good deal leaner and healthier than our sad US averages, and I mean average folks, not just movie-stars..

I lived on a lighthouse for a year,where there was an ababdoned sheep farm nearby. hey abandoned the sheep too. My step father would shoot a sheep with a .22 short(they are very easy to kill). We ate mutton all the time. I got thoroughly sick of it. So did USA soldiers in England during WWII !

Back