What's new
What's new

Hydraulic high pressure MOBILE hose crimp setup

High Toned SOB

Plastic
Hi all,
I'm getting out of making hoses, selling a good bit of garage stuff off.
This is a Gates air/hydraulic crimper, model is a Mobile crimp 420.
It wieghs about 75 lbs, you just need an air hose and start crimping. I have even used it out in the woods on a skidder that I couldn't remove the whole hose without serious downtime.
I took it and one of the portable air tanks (like a grill propane tank) out deep in the woods, climbed up on the machine, and repaired the hose on site.
That's what makes this machine so awesome is it's portable. You can cut the damaged hose, crimp on a male/female fitting, and get back to work without hours/days of downtime.

Anyways, enough about how super duper it is, here are some more details. This machine is made for Gates fittings, I have used Parker Hannifin and Eaton with it as well. HOWEVER, the Eaton and Parker fittings will not crimp as easily/dummyproof as the gates. I have done it many times, and had a couple blow off when I first did it, because I crimped them down to far. The Gates fittings are a no brainier, because that's what the dies are for. You can buy dies specifically for the Parker/Eaton fittings, but once I got the hang of it, I never had any issues. So I can crimp all 3. If you want to buy the other brand dies, you can find them around $40-$80 each, there are 5 total.

I also have about 500 Eaton/Parker fittings, all the way from 4g up to 16g. I also have about 50 Gates fittings. The gates fittings cost more so I didn't just buy them all the time.

These fittings start around $8 a piece, and some of them are $60 each. There is around $7000 worth of fittings here, plus the machine itself (about $2000)

I would like to get $4000 for all of it. I am in southeast Ohio. I will ship, but I will probably build 2-3 wooden crates and package it up like that. Gonna be heavy, there is a lot of wieght in these fittings.

I'm sorry guys, I can't post any pics, I can email them or text to you if you are interested.
Email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Mike

Back