What's new
What's new

For Kearney and Trecker 16" Rotary Table WTB

ramsay1

Titanium
Hi all: Would like to find a hand wheel and release fork for a 16" Kearney and Trecker rotary table.. The hand wheel from a 12" will work.. Hand wheel from the rotary head of a 2d tool and die mill will also fit..Thanks Ramsay 1:)

Hi all: Would like to find a hand wheel and release fork for a 16" Kearney and Trecker rotary table.. The hand wheel from a 12" will work.. Hand wheel from the rotary head of a 2d tool and die mill will also fit..Thanks Ramsay 1:)

Ramsay 1,

I have the 16" power driven rotary table. Mine has the optional dividing plate setup shown in the inset of the attached JPEG. If you would like photos of any of these parts I would be glad to provide them.

My table is missing the handle which starts/stops the power driven feature. Do you have any plans/diagrams/photos of the parts showing how it was built ?

K&T Rotary Tables 6063.jpg

Bob

Hello and thanks for the reply and offer... I have made the parts needed for dividing and am able to do that ....Interesting that you mention the directional lever as when I bought my 16 inch table from ebay, the same was missing on mine as well.. I wonder why people take them off...I was lucky enough to find a lever on ebay later on and because they had no clue what it was for, it was really cheap...I regret that I do not have any drawings concerning these attachments.. What do you use yours for? I have a 2d tool and die mill with drive bracket which can be drive both my 12 and 16 inch table... Also my low lead attachment on my 2hl universal horizontal will drive the 12 inch table.. Ramsay 1:)

Back