What's new
What's new

kitagwa B212 Power chuck

Valtari

Plastic
Hi Everyone,

As the title says I have a Kitagawa B212 Power chuck for sale. Originally was fitted to a Mazak QSM250m but found I don't have the tool clearance I need (or rather the operator can cope with).

Still in full working order, never machined metals only plastics. No damage to the chuck itself.

The sale would be the chuck only as I have another B212 that uses all the jaws and fixtures I have made.

Anyone have any idea what this would be worth? or want to make an offer on it?

Thanks for any input =]

Hi Everyone,

As the title says I have a Kitagawa B212 Power chuck for sale. Originally was fitted to a Mazak QSM250m but found I don't have the tool clearance I need (or rather the operator can cope with).

Still in full working order, never machined metals only plastics. No damage to the chuck itself.

The sale would be the chuck only as I have another B212 that uses all the jaws and fixtures I have made.

Anyone have any idea what this would be worth? or want to make an offer on it?

Thanks for any input =]

My machinist friend had a 10" Kitagawa on his old Mori Seiki 3SL lathe. It was too large for his needs so he got an 8" power chuck and made an adapter. The B212's are something like $5-6K new. He sold his used 10" on eBay for around $450 with free shipping as I recall.

You might check on eBay. The prices are all over the place.

Thanks Newman109,

I keep checking eBay but can't seem to find anyone selling one to see what I could get. being in the UK I guess i'll have a smaller market also.

My machinist friend had a 10" Kitagawa on his old Mori Seiki 3SL lathe. It was too large for his needs so he got an 8" power chuck and made an adapter. The B212's are something like $5-6K new. He sold his used 10" on eBay for around $450 with free shipping as I recall.

You might check on eBay. The prices are all over the place.

I sold a couple Kitagawa chucks years back from a couple machines I scrapped out it appears the prices for used are still the same, around 10 cents on the dollar of the new price.

Back