What's new
What's new

Monoset collets, spindle nose nuts, and adapter

welderboyjk

Cast Iron
I've got some extra monoset or toolmaster collets, two nose nuts (c size) and one C to A adapter.
These are ALL used.
Some of the collets are marked and the others I came as close as I could guess to the size.
"C" size
Marked
16mm, 5/8, 9/16, ,7/8, 1, 41/64, 32mm, 26mm, 3/4, 20mm
Unmarked
1 1/8, .775, .525 (two pieces) and 1 1/4
Should be a total of 15 pieces.

"A" size
Marked
1/8, 7/16, 5/16
Unmarked
15/32, .450, 15/64, 13/32, 15/32, 25/64, 11/32, 3/16
and one that's between 23/64 and 3/8
Should be 12 pieces total.

How's about 180.00 for all of the "A" series
225.00 for the batch of "C" series
75.00 for each of the nose nuts
75.00 for the C to A adapter
Plus shipping of course. I can ship UPS from work and that is by leaps and bounds the easiest for me.

Pics can be found here;
Collets Photos by welderboyjk | Photobucket

I received the collets and am happy with their condition. Excellent packaging by the way, could have shipped a bowling ball in that box with no worries! Thanks

batcucks, sorry I haven't checked the thread in a while. I have logged on long enough to look for PM's but that's it. My apopogies.
How about 50 for the pair. As far as the threads go I'm not sure. I don't think they're bad. I don't have anything to try them on anymore. I got them for spare parts when I had my toolmaster mill but never used them. If you got them and didn't like 'em you could always send them back.

Offers on the rest of the stuff? Anyone?

Was doing some shop cleaning and still have the tray with these in a corner.
A collets
2 nose nuts
C to A adapter

Any interest at an even 100 shipped in the CONUS. I can ship international UPS or USPS. You would have to cover shipping on that though.
My email is;
kelsey
jody
at
hotmail
I usually only check emails once a day. Little less if I'm busy.

welderboyjk: If I understand it right, $100.00 dolars for the "A" collets, 2 nose nuts and the C to A adapter. If this right, I will take them. Do you have anything else for a Monoset that I might be interested In? How do you like to be paid? P.O. money order? Or eggs or bitcoin (ha)? I do not have PayPal.

JH

P.M. to follow.

Parts are on their way to a new home.

The mods can remove this thread if they want. All the bits and pieces are gone now.

welderboyjk: The parts arrived yesterday evening in good order. Well packaged (almost to excess).just curious, how did you get each collet in its own little airpac? Thanks

JH

Back