What's new
What's new

NEW Alloy 1/2"-13 x 2.5" Socket Head Cap Screw For Sale

azmachining

Cast Iron
Had a job I expected to repeat more then once and was a dummy and over ordered a bunch of 1/2"-13 x 2.5" socket head cap screws. So I have now a bunch of new 1/2"-13 x 2.5" alloy socket head cap screw qty 25 each in bag in a box for $25.00 + flat rate shipping anywhere in the USA. If you buy a quantity of 4 boxes or more I will throw in free shipping. I have a quantity of 400 or so, so around 16 boxes. PM me, post, whatever you'd like. Payment methods accepted are paypal and credit cards through paypal. If you PM please include qty and email address to send invoice.

I will notify when gone, thanks. socketheadcapscrew.jpg

PRICE DROP!

So I have now a bunch of new 1/2"-13 x 2.5" alloy socket head cap screw qty 25 each in bag in a box for $18.00 + flat rate shipping anywhere in the USA. If you buy a quantity of 4 boxes or more I will throw in free shipping. I have a quantity of 400 or so, so around 16 boxes. PM me, post, whatever you'd like. Payment methods accepted are paypal and credit cards through paypal. If you PM please include qty and email address to send invoice.

I will notify when gone, thanks

Back