What's new
What's new

Rotary Table, Indicators, Micrometers - Shop clean up

Abeship

Hot Rolled
As the title states doing some shop clean up. Some of these are mine while others are a friends but everything I have in my possession and will be facilitating shipping. Listed prices include shipping with the exception of the rotary table as I have to figure out how to get that into a box. Prices were selected based on sold ebay listings but willing to hear offers for anything that isnt reasonable.

Starrett 446 Depth micrometer. Seems to be in exceptional shape, nice and smooth - $100

Helios 6" Dial Calipers, run smooth through range of motion - $30

Brown and Sharpe Sine Bar Set 1/2-15 degrees - $120 (hard to price this one as I can't find it many places online)

Indicator - Compac Brevdemande, Can't find anything on this - $35

Wyler Level, Exceptional shape - $200 (Not sure where to price this one)

Brown and Sharpe Ultra Precision 123 Blocks - $60

Brown and Sharpe Adjustable Parallels - $60

Starrett Adjustable Parallels - $70

Brown and Sharpe Bestest .00005", glass is there but loose - $50

Brown and Sharpe Bestest .00005" - $60

NEWS Yamatokoki 6" Rotary Table - $300

As best as I can find online this was a rebranded yuasa

Fowler 81 Piece Gauge Block Set - $110

Brown and Sharpe Bestest .00005" - $45

Mitutoyo Digital Micrometer - $40

Got a number of PMs as well as the posts here overnight. I will go on a first contact basis for who gets first shot (whether it was through PM or post of interest)

I will send out messages to those as I go

Been moving parents about 12 hours today so haven't had much time to PM - will have some free time tomorrow to send out messages.

Been moving parents about 12 hours today so haven't had much time to PM - will have some free time tomorrow to send out messages.

Nonsense. You were on the site four hours ago. If you were serious about COMMUNICATING, you would have taken the two minutes required to reply to PM's and/or this thread. Even now, you took the time to write this post, but didn't take the time to answer PM's? I'll say it again - nonsense.

Nonsense. You were on the site four hours ago. If you were serious about COMMUNICATING, you would have taken the two minutes required to reply to PM's and/or this thread. Even now, you took the time to write this post, but didn't take the time to answer PM's? I'll say it again - nonsense.

Not surprised. Did same thing in past. There are some members that have had luck at times. Overall I think once he gets interest he rethinks the price and sells item elsewhere for more money?

Not surprised. Did same thing in past. There are some members that have had luck at times. Overall I think once he gets interest he rethinks the price and sells item elsewhere for more money?

Yes, that or possibly he presents items in a number of places and sells either to the highest offer or first to claim from among all venues and then fails to follow through in declaring items as sold and to whom.

I have bought some stuff from him in the past and once or twice it took about 2 weeks from the time I paid until it was shipped.

To his credit, I know of nobody that he has cheated out of items they have purchased.

If Milland is not interested in the DTI with the long indicator ($60), I'll get in line for that, and sent a PM to Abeship a couple nights ago, which has been unanswered.

I listed these at a bad time as I am still moving my parents and nowhere near the shop. I haven't replied to anyone yet nor taken any money as I know I won't be able to ship for a while and didn't really want to hold money on items I wasn't yet able to ship.

I also was online as Jlaarsson mentioned but didn't want to wade through 10+ PMs determining first dibs etc.

These are the only venue where these items are listed with the exception of the gauge blocks which I put on ebay at a much higher price due to all the BS on that site.

I've sold a number of items on here and as traditional tools mentioned haven't had one complaint on failing to deliver. The recent harassment from not answering PMs within a day or two window from those expressing interest is getting old though

I listed these at a bad time as I am still moving my parents and nowhere near the shop. I haven't replied to anyone yet nor taken any money as I know I won't be able to ship for a while and didn't really want to hold money on items I wasn't yet able to ship.

I also was online as Jlaarsson mentioned but didn't want to wade through 10+ PMs determining first dibs etc.

These are the only venue where these items are listed with the exception of the gauge blocks which I put on ebay at a much higher price due to all the BS on that site.

I've sold a number of items on here and as traditional tools mentioned haven't had one complaint on failing to deliver. The recent harassment from not answering PMs within a day or two window from those expressing interest is getting old though

I can appreciate you listed these at a bad time, but we're out past a week and a half now, and I still haven't heard back from you. Maybe you've gotten back to everyone else and I was just missed on the list, or maybe you've been really busy, but it'd be nice to hear something.

And while I can understand your frustration with people wanting answers from you faster, anyone who told you they wanted something is in kind of a tough spot too. There have been at least two other people listing items similar to what I offered to buy from you, just here on PM, but I try to be the type of person who stands by my word - when I say I want to buy something from you, I want to buy something from you. Not hearing back if it was already sold or not means I'm not going to go out and buy from someone else until I know, so I don't wind up with 2 of something.

Should we assume you're not selling any of these items? Should we assume that if we haven't heard, we didn't buy anything?

Back