What's new
What's new

For sale 20 hp RPC

true temper

Stainless
Selling for a friend, Consolphase 20 hp 230 volt rotary phase converter. He is asking 800.00$ located on SW Kansas.

I am on the wrong end of the state to see the eclipse. Are you still coming through on the way to Wyoming? You are welcome here any time. Hose B

Phase converter is in SW Kansas, can get it to North east Kansas this fall if you want it. I will try to get some photos if you are interested. 230 volt.

What amperage from the 240v single-phase line is required to run this?

FLA would be about 100 amps. Unless the motor is spun up by a pony motor or has an electronic soft-start, starting current would be a lot more than that.

I think.

metalmagpie

If it helps information wise, while waiting for the power company to decide whether they want to grant me 3 phase I am running a 20hp American Rotary RPC.

The RPC is in a subpanel on a 100amp breaker. The other three items in the subpanel were a 7.5hp reciprocating air compressor 50 amp breaker, a A/C heater 30amp breaker, and a Miller Syncrowave 300 on a 100amp breaker (I don't turn it up). Sub panel is only rated for 125amp so that is the size of breaker running it in the main panel.

Other than the TIG welder, I have run all the other items at the same time and never tripped any of the breakers. So the A/C blowing full blast as the air compressor kicks on and off while the Doosan DNM 5700 VMC runs. Never had a single breaker ever trip. House service is 200 amp single phase atm. Lights flicker when the air compressor kicks but that's it.

YMMV but thought you might want some information.

May the power company god grant me 3 phase so I can be selling my 20hp soon also. I love how quiet and stable it is but native 3 phase would be so nice.

If it helps information wise, while waiting for the power company to decide whether they want to grant me 3 phase I am running a 20hp American Rotary RPC.

The RPC is in a subpanel on a 100amp breaker. The other three items in the subpanel were a 7.5hp reciprocating air compressor 50 amp breaker, a A/C heater 30amp breaker, and a Miller Syncrowave 300 on a 100amp breaker (I don't turn it up). Sub panel is only rated for 125amp so that is the size of breaker running it in the main panel.

Other than the TIG welder, I have run all the other items at the same time and never tripped any of the breakers. So the A/C blowing full blast as the air compressor kicks on and off while the Doosan DNM 5700 VMC runs. Never had a single breaker ever trip. House service is 200 amp single phase atm. Lights flicker when the air compressor kicks but that's it.

YMMV but thought you might want some information.

May the power company god grant me 3 phase so I can be selling my 20hp soon also. I love how quiet and stable it is but native 3 phase would be so nice.
Very helpful - thanks!

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Back