What's new
What's new

Spanner Wrenches, 5C Collet Spindle Sleeve, Milling vise handle, Threading Tool, etc.

CWC(4)

Cast Iron
Please PM me with any questions. Prices do not include actual shipping costs. More pictures & measurements for the asking. Thanks for looking.

#1. Large Sheffield Corporation ring gauge. This came out of a machinist’s chest that was owned
by a gentleman who worked for an aircraft propeller manufacturer in Dayton Ohio back in the
40’s/50’s. For gauging 2.250” parts. Hardened and ground with a few areas of discoloration,
but no pitting. 2.2505 I. D. , 4 3/8” O. D. , 1 ½” thick and weighs about 2 ½ pounds. $15.

#2. The threading holder is kind of cool, designed to flex down to help prevent tool from digging
in. Marked P & W Co. (I assume Pratt & Whitney) on the cutting tool, which adjusts up/down
as needed. Measures about 6 ½” overall with a 1 1/8” tall by 9/16 “ thick shank. Too big
for my needs $25.

#3. The 5C spindle sleeve is slightly smaller than the one that fits my South Bend Heavy 10 which
I believe is a 5MT . This one measures 1.510 at the large end of the taper and about 1.415”
or so at the smaller end. The taper is about .052” per inch(.026 a side). $20.

#4. I don’t know what the large spanner fits, it measures 16 ½” overall, 5/8” thick with about a
3 ¼”- 3 ½” gape. Doesn’t fit anything in my shop. $20.

#5. The vise handle fits a 5/8” hex screw. It’s about 9” overall length and about 7” from the
end of the handle to the swivel joint $18. PENDING

#6. The smaller of the 2 spanners is a Billings with a 3/8” round pin. $15.

tooling for sale 006.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure what it fit or who made it. I bought it figuring it would/might fit my Kurt D675 (6" jaws), but my vise has a 3/4" hex for the handle. I have an older Kurt with 4" jaws (not sure what model) and it has a 9/16" hex. The handle in question has a 5/8" hex. Maybe Steve could tell you what vise of his it fits.

Not sure what it fit or who made it. I bought it figuring it would/might fit my Kurt D675 (6" jaws), but my vise has a 3/4" hex for the handle. I have an older Kurt with 4" jaws (not sure what model) and it has a 9/16" hex. The handle in question has a 5/8" hex. Maybe Steve could tell you what vise of his it fits.

It fits a 5" Kurt. I have a pair of them.

Steve

Back