What's new
What's new

Van Norman 22LU for sale

BLS

Plastic
Hello,

I have a Van Norman 22LU for sale. It has a Brown and Sharpe spindle and a whole set of collets to go with it. The machine is in decent shape. It came out of a Sylvania plant years ago, was factory reconditioned once. I repainted it and cleaned out all the gearboxes with Kerosene and replaced all the oil- a factory manual (photocopy) goes with it. It's in nice shape, universal table, tilting head, everything works. The overarm is present but no outboard support or horizontal arbors. We don't use it and we need the space. I think it has a 2hp main spindle motor and a 1.5hp motor for power feed drive(s), all three phase (220V). There is no 3ph power available where it is now, we put it in our farm shop and nobody ever wired it back up- it's just been taking up space. I had it running in our old shop and didn't have any problems. Without power for you to test it for yourself- it's as is, where is, etc. We can lift it on your trailer with our track loader. PM me with your phone number for details. Asking $1000 OBO. We would like to move it soon. It's located near Williamsport, PA. You're welcome to come look at it anytime evenings or weekends. I have a lathe for sale too, bring a big trailer and we'll load both for you. PM with phone number and I'll give you the details. I'll post pictures when I have a way to do it- not sure how yet, but I can send them to your phone from mine. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Back