What's new
What's new

Want to TRADE? Or you can Buy - Troyke 15" Rotary Table (R-15)

CrimsnTide

Plastic
For those of you who WISHED you had acquired a bigger rotary table......

I have a Troyke 15" rotary table that is too big for my needs. I'm willing to trade for a smaller one, maybe 10" - 12". Table has evidence of being used, but name alone should be enough ensure quality. It probably weighs in at 200 lbs, so it would be tough to lug around for "showing" I'm located in Anaheim, Ca., but work in the South Bay area and willing to drive a little further for the right swap/price. At this time, I'd rather not deal with shipping. I will post pics when I get to my other computer....

hi crimson tide. I have a troyke dmt-12 rotary table with 9"x9" cross slides.Very good condition.$1250.00.I'm in Santa Barbara. Andrew phone #805 451 3341,Do not text please. I await your reply, thanks, Andrew.

Hi crimson tide. I have a Troyke dmt-12 with 9"x9" cross slide. Very good condition. $1250.00 I am located in Santa Barbara. phone # 805-335-3063. Please do not text. Thanks, Andrew.

For those of you who WISHED you had acquired a bigger rotary table......

I have a Troyke 15" rotary table that is too big for my needs. I'm willing to trade for a smaller one, maybe 10" - 12". Table has evidence of being used, but name alone should be enough ensure quality. It probably weighs in at 200 lbs, so it would be tough to lug around for "showing" I'm located in Anaheim, Ca., but work in the South Bay area and willing to drive a little further for the right swap/price. At this time, I'd rather not deal with shipping. I will post pics when I get to my other computer....

I think I also have a 15" more like 299 pounds I believe I read somewhere.

Back