What's new
What's new

Wilton 3" bullet vise (9300)

Hello everyone,

I've recently moved from a house with a garage to one without, and need to part with many of my shop pieces. I acquired this Wilton 9300 3" mini (baby?) bullet vise last summer from a local speed shop that closed down. I sandblasted it, hit it with etching primer and Rust-oleum hammered verde green paint (part number 72198). It was used for a few jobs and earned a couple of paint nicks, so I will include the left over paint if the new owner wants to touch up the imperfections. I replaced the original jaws with these: 3 x 5/8 x 7/16 Serrated Wilton Vise Jaws: Fits the Wilton #93 Vise - WiltonViseParts

This is the non-swivel version, but I think a swivel base can be found on ebay for around $100. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Nick

Hello everyone,

I've recently moved from a house with a garage to one without, and need to part with many of my shop pieces. I acquired this Wilton 9300 3" mini (baby?) bullet vise last summer from a local speed shop that closed down. I sandblasted it, hit it with etching primer and Rust-oleum hammered verde green paint (part number 72198). It was used for a few jobs and earned a couple of paint nicks, so I will include the left over paint if the new owner wants to touch up the imperfections. I replaced the original jaws with these: 3 x 5/8 x 7/16 Serrated Wilton Vise Jaws: Fits the Wilton #93 Vise - WiltonViseParts

This is the non-swivel version, but I think a swivel base can be found on ebay for around $100. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Nick

Asking $225 for the vise.

Back