What's new
What's new

WTB CINCINNATI Toolmaster 1-D head.

jettmachine

Plastic
WTB CINCINNATI Toolmaster 1-D head. (SoCal)

Still looking for a rebuildable 1-D variable speed head for my 49 year old Toolmaster mill. I've seen Tree, Web, and Bridgeport's but never a Cincinnati.
Surely someone has one sitting in their "junk pile" that they want to sell? Thank you for any help or leads. [email protected]

Last edited:
Neilho, yep...that's the one!! I stumbled across that ebay listing last fall and was trying to buy it but the shipping was the problem. The machine was, or still is in Mass. & I'm in SoCal...if it is still for sale I will have to look into it again! Thank you very much. miles j.

Neilho, yep...that's the one!! I stumbled across that ebay listing last fall and was trying to buy it but the shipping was the problem. The machine was, or still is in Mass. & I'm in SoCal...if it is still for sale I will have to look into it again! Thank you very much. miles j.

Yeah, quite a difference in location. Kinda sucks.

The price seems right, esp with the shaper head. Been eyeing it since last fall. I could use a second mill, but have no room. And sitting outside ain't doing it any good, either.

I had a couple conversations with the seller and thought we had a deal...but he would have to bolt it down to a sturdy skid...guess that was the "deal breaker". Easier to just sell locally. Thanks.

"The extractor" thanks for your reply. You reminded me that I forgot to include my local. I'm in LA area and most all the tool and machine dealers are gone. If you know of a Cincinnati head around here, that info would be greatly appriciated. Thanks

I don't know if you consider Santa Cruz close enough but if you do I know Rowe Machinery had two Toolmasters for sale for basically give away prices. Might be worth a drive up. Give them a call and ask for Bob Rowe.

Thank you for referring me to "Rowe" maybe now for the second time! I called him last fall and just last week and I plan on looking at them soon. He was kinda making one great machine out of two and needs to sell them together...he had quite a project in progress and would like see it completed.by a new owner. I look forward to my trip to Santa Criz... Thank you again, miles. J

Back