What's new
What's new

WTB K&T Aux. shaft & overarm arbor supports

Hobby Shop

Stainless
I'm looking for auxiliary shafts for both my machines, 2CHL & 3CH.
According to the manual, an aux. shaft for a 2H & 2CHL are the same.

I also need both "A" & "B" 3CH arbor supports. The overarms measure 4-1/4".

Andy

In the next week or so I hope to get back to someone that I know has mess of overarm supports. If you want I'll check for 3H/3CH units and ask about a price on them. I know I'm looking for a 2H/2CH intermediate style.

In the next week or so I hope to get back to someone that I know has mess of overarm supports. If you want I'll check for 3H/3CH units and ask about a price on them. I know I'm looking for a 2H/2CH intermediate style.

Thanks, I appreciate it.
If Romie24 has the 2H arbor support you need, it's yours. I can't use it for my mill.
Andy

I misread the OP , but I am sure I have them here somewhere I think buried out in a storage box . I will try and get in there today to find them. Mike

I misread the OP , but I am sure I have them here somewhere I think buried out in a storage box . I will try and get in there today to find them. Mike

Thanks for going through the trouble of looking Mike.
If you don't have them for a 3CH, hopefully you have the right ones Ohio Mike needs.
Andy

I wasn't able to get into it yesterday, but I am sure I have a couple for a 2H . I have to run today so maybe this weekend. I will look. Mike

Back