What's new
What's new

FS: Mitutoyo 3 axis DRO "KLL" w/ 1 scale

aerodark

Titanium
I have a slightly used (appears brand new) Mitutoyo KLL DRO counter and one new AT-111 slim line scale for it. The scale is for the x axis and has 10 full inches of travel (will cover 20 inches of diameter measure). I have decided to sell the lathe it was intended for. Manual and box for the console are included. I had not installed it on my lathe.

$475 includes insured shipping to your door in the continental USA.

MTIKLLandAT111001.jpg
MTIKLLandAT111002.jpg

Last edited:
Aero,
I am wondering why the readout has an x zu and z markings? Why no Y?

Michael

On a lathe, there is no Y axis. According to the manual:

"The user-friendly KLL counter is a dedicated 2-axis digital readout (DRO) for turning operations that displays three axis: X, Z and Zu. Axis Zu is the sum of the displayed values along the two longitudinal axes. For instance if a machine has both a fine feed and a coarse feed adjustment, each with its own scale, the sum of the two feed values can be displayed as a displacement on the Z-axis as the Zu readout. The device can store offset values of up to 10 different kinds of tools in its memory, eliminating the task of inputting new values when changing tools. An optional RS-232 interface allows the KLL counter to be connected directly to a personal computer."

I was going to put a short scale on the tailstock to help track drilling depths. The readout comes with extra keypad covers to customize the axes as desired.

Back