What's new
What's new

WTB No. 12 B & S to 5C

I have some 12 B&S arbors and end mill holders and one 12 B&S collet holder that maybe you could make into a 5c holder. It takes the smaller collets, and there are 8 collets with it. Mike

The collets with it are Riken, I have looked on the Internet for them and have found some but not the measurements mine are. I can send pictures or post pictures if that helps. Probably should mention the collets are 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4. Mike

Last edited:
threadman, here is the photo of Mike's(romie24) collet holder set.
I saw them during a visit and it is a very nice set.
The box in the top left corner of the photo.
12 B&S Collet Holder and Collets.jpg
John

Sorry for taking so long to get back, how does 150 sound ? Threadman I see you are in Illinois , where may I ask, I am not to far from Kankakee . Mike

Mike
Thanks for the offer on the collets, but I really don't need any more. I have a ton of 5c that I was hoping to put with this radius grinder that I have no use for. I have a 5c to B&S11 that I can make a sleeve for. The tool holder takes a B&S12. I am over by the Ill. river near Henry. Thanks again for your time

You are just west of me I am actually a lot closer to Dwight, I said Kankakee because it's larger. If it may help I think there is a a 11 to 12 sleeve here . Just putting that out. Mike

Back