What's new
What's new

WTB: Servo limit switch assembly

rke[pler

Diamond
I need a Servo 100 limit switch assembly, I suspect any of the Servo switch units will work (basically a sealed NC switch). If I can't find one I can substitute with a little trouble, just hoping to find one that someone has excess.

The Servo 100 is the older version of the Servo 150. All parts are interchangeable (the connectors on the circuit board are a little bit different, but still works)

Good to know. Right now I have a donor from an import, if that can't be adapted I'll look at the one from a 150.

I was hoping to use this Servo 100 on a Lagun FT-2 knee, but I've been informed that it might be marginal for that. Anyone out there with experience? I don't run engine blocks or anything that heavy, usually just a vise or DH and maybe 20 pounds of work.

Servo will tell you that the 100/150 is not designed for the knee and if they find it was mounted on the knee, that it wont be covered under warranty. I have only seen one 100/150 on a knee and its here in my shop cause its broke as hell. lol You might only have 20lbs of work on it, but add the weight of the knee, saddle, and table...

We only quote 200s and 140s for the knee.

Jon
H&W Machine Repair

do you have a picture or more of yours? Or take a video, upload and send the link here. I have left over limit switch stuff but not sure it might apply. I have them in a box and not easy to take pictures of right now.

Back