What's new
What's new

XACT Grinding Accessories -Vertical Surface Grinder Wheel Dresser

jmhoying

Hot Rolled
XACT Grinding Accessories - Profile Wheel Dresser

• Extremely accurate, this Profile Wheel Dresser can dress 2 angles tangent to a radius in one continuous motion to within .0001" (0.002 mm)
• Precise and sharp contours, concave or convex, are consistently obtained at a full 180º range
• Wheel dresser is furnished complete with base featuring one inch adjustment
• Graduated micrometer knob provides fine adjustment to accurately dress small radii

I found it selling new on-line at National Supply Source for $1132.00

$275.00 including UPS shipping in the U.S.

014a.JPG014b.jpg014c.jpg014d.JPG014e.JPG

A rebranded J&S Fluidmotion dresser, or a clone. F-series, from the photo provided, but don't know the exact equivalent J&S model number.

That case is in much better shape than the J&S finger-jointed wood box my dressor came in. Mostly it's matchsticks at this point...

A rebranded J&S Fluidmotion dresser, or a clone. F-series, from the photo provided, but don't know the exact equivalent J&S model number.

That case is in much better shape than the J&S finger-jointed wood box my dressor came in. Mostly it's matchsticks at this point...

Yes, they are definitely related. I did a search and did find a photo of my exact model at the National Supply Source website that I mentioned in the ad. It's nice that the J&S website has instruction for it's use.

Jack

Back