What's new
What's new

New Toyoda line people don't seem to know much about

Toyoda_Anthony

Plastic
I’ve seen some posts on this forum where people are asking about lower cost VMC’s that can still perform to a high standard. We have recently released our new STEALTH line at last year’s IMTS event, a line of VMC’s that maintains the high performance of our FV line, with added affordability. The STEALTH line was not mentioned in the posts, so I assume it’s still under many people’s radar, which is why I’d like to talk a little bit about it now.

We developed STEALTH with our customers' needs in mind. Our VMC’s traditionally came with a wide range of standard features that other manufacturers designate as options. However, not every application requires all of the luxury features found on the FV Series of Toyoda VMCs, leading us to design the new STEALTH machining centers.

Now, we're happy to announce that the Toyoda STEALTH line retains the key features of our FV line - a rigid, boxway design, chip conveyor, and Fanuc Oi M-D control.

If you’d like some more information about the STEALTH line, you can just message me directly, or post here.

16412714224d232df04f9d1_small.jpg

I would like some more info on it!
I called our local Toyoda rep last week and still have not pricing or specifics such as ball screw diameters and pitches, what exactly has been striped from this model, etc....

I have a few months to do some research before purchasing a VMC.

If you go to our website, you can see the specific specs for every STEALTH model. The URL for the STEALTH page is here - Toyoda - STEALTH

If you have additional questions that the page doesn't answer, I can get you in contact with one of our engineers or sales representatives about pricing and features.

Let me know if you have anything else you need.

Can you PM me someone is sales contact info so I may get intouch with them?

I'm sorry to see a few people upset over the fact that I'm on here as a representative of Toyoda, highlighting some of our new products. In participating in this forum, my goal is to help customers with questions and issues they may have, and also highlight some of the new products we have recently introduced.

In scanning these forums, I find many people asking about machines with specific features, within a certain price range. We have a variety of new products which can meet these needs, and I feel like a machining forum is the best place to respond to this demand with information.

I apologize if my post about the Stealth comes off as "advertisie", but I made an honest effort not to when I posted it. You will notice all I did is highlight features without listing a price, or comparing our machine to competitors. We will continue to list information about new machines and upgrades on older lines as they become available.

With that said, if anyone has any questions about any of our lines, or has service issues or questions, feel free to let me know. I will respond quickly and make sure your problem gets taken care of.

toyoda has stock!

toyoda has stock on verticals including the stealth. kind of shocking to me since the other big names out there are struggling with availability.

We have an older 1990 vintage FV80.

How come toyoda does not make the new verticles where the column moves in and out like my old one??

My operators love this old machine since vs the newer compound table machines they can be very close to the spindle when doing their work.

The old machine is a beast and I am looking for more since they are so user friendly.

The only downside is the best tech Toyoda had to service these has since retired. He was a hoot. He would come into the shop looking like a bum in sweatpants but would tell you parameters to look at without even pulling out a manual!!

Back